The most visited park in the Riviera Maya! An eco-archaeological park that will leave you breathless, with its underground river and magnificent jungle is the perfect scenario to enjoy the cultural heritage of Mexico.
Duration: 9 hours
Availability: Every day
- Adult (+16 years old)
- Child (3-15 years old)
Xel-ha All-inclusive Tour Package
The cenotes, caves, and lakes that feed the sea, are mixed with fresh spring waters that reflect the blue colors of the sky, turning Xel-Ha into the world’s most beautiful and largest natural aquarium, where you can dive and snorkel among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek, swim along the river and marvel at the fantastic vegetation that you find from the beginning until you reach the inlet.
Considered the world’s largest natural aquarium, this inlet combines seawater and freshwater from the underground river, creating a unique environment for marine life and extraordinary snorkeling. This Xel-ha excursion also includes the all-inclusive package, where you have access to the open bar and unlimited buffet food from the various restaurants.
- Round-trip transportation by luxury coach and specialized bilingual guide.
- Use of snorkeling equipment (refundable deposit of $ 300 MXN).
- Free snorkel tube.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and buffet lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lockers and towel.
- Floating tires to the river and creek.
- Use of bicycles.
- Rest areas (hammocks).
- Water activities on river and creek.
- Tour gardens and jungle trails.
- Visit attractions like the butterfly farm, a bird nursery, the aquarium.
- Unlimited drinks and domestic open bar.
- Does not include optional/extra activities.
- Printed voucher is necessary.
- Bring extra money for souvenirs and tips.