Enjoy the newest attraction at the Riviera Maya with fantastic activities that challenge your mind through sensory, olfactory, auditory, and tactile experiences designed to revive your senses.
Duration: 8 hours
Available: Every day
Experience a unique journey into nature with Xenotes
The adventure begins with a pick‐up van with a friendly guide, who takes you from your hotel to four different kinds of cenotes in the heart of the jungle. From rappelling to ziplining, there are so many exhilarating activities waiting for you in the Riviera Maya! Discover the best things to do in Cancun on this four-in-one tour package.
Come and be part of the magic of the cenotes and book this adventure tour!
On this Xenotes tour:
- Descend by assisted rappel to a wonderful turquoise blue water cenote, sheltered by an ancient cave.
- Ride the fun ziplines that slide into a refreshing pool.
- Practice kayaking surrounded by a landscape full of exotic vegetation.
- Swim in the refreshing waters of a paradisiac cenote.
- In addition, your tour includes food and beverages, and even the use of two towels, so you have nothing to worry about!
- Whether you’ve practiced this activity or is your first time doing rappel, we assure you will enjoy it to the fullest.
- This activity is taken in the cenote Lu’um. There will be no location or surroundings that can compare to the rock formations found in this unparalleled cenote.
- Get amazed with the flora and fauna inside the cenote Ha, an open cenote with great visibility, let yourself be surprised by the underwater gardens of water lilies and enjoy this landscape.
- Feel the wind in your face as you slip through zip lines over the enigmatic jungle in the cenote Lik. Feel the adrenaline of flying high and feeling free in this amazing environment.
- Paddle a kayak surrounded by lush jungle and admire the exotic flora that surrounds the cenote K’ak There are inner tubes available for those who prefer a more relaxing ride
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel.
- Bilingual guide.
- Visit to four different types of cenotes.
- Activities such as assisted rappelling, ziplining, kayaking, and swimming.
- Bottled water, coffee, chocolate, Mexican sweet bread, and seasonal fruits after the first cenote.
- Picnic at lunchtime with vegetable soup, premium quality cold cuts and cheese bar, variety of artisan bread, dressings, salads, and drinks (fruit-flavored water, wine, and beer).
- Equipment: life vest, snorkeling gear, rappel equipment, and kayak.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, and two towels.
- Gratuities (optional)
- The use of life vests is mandatory during all water activities.
- If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension or you are pregnant, we do not recommend this tour The minimum age for Xenotes is 6 years old. NOTE: For ziplining a minimum height of 4.5 ft. and a minimum weight of 88 lbs. are required.
- Children under 6 are not allowed in this tour
- Children 6 to 11 years pay 50% of the total price of adult admission (must present a valid ID to prove their age).