Enjoy your interaction with dolphins! You can give them a kiss, hug them, and play with them, you’ll want to buy the incredible photographs to remember this unique experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Availability: Every day
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 5 - 11)
Ultimate Riviera Maya Dolphin Experience
- Enjoy snorkeling in the calm, blue waters above the Great Mayan Reef
- Tropical drinks or beers from the all-day international open bar
- Swim and refresh yourself in the panoramic swimming pool at El Garrafon
- Glide across the clear blue waters on your own kayak
- Enjoy a full breakfast and a buffet lunch
- Ride a zip line across the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea! (extra $5 USD)
- Take a bicycle tour and visit some of the most interesting sights
- Explore Isla Mujeres on a complimentary shopping tour of the island
- Relax and take in a tropical drink in the beach-side lounge chairs
Enjoy full access to Garrafon VIP, a new area designed to provide an experience of comfort and quality in luxury goods. With the VIP option you receive personalized service in an exclusive section of this amazing paradise, where you can enjoy an international buffet menu with sushi, sashimi, salmon, and many other delicious entrees.
- Round-trip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres from the ferry pier in Cancun
- The Dolphin Swim program of your choice
- VIP Lounge for adults includes jacuzzi and international open bar for Royal Garrafon VIP
- VIP international buffet cuisine for Royal Garrafon VIP
- Buffet lunch and domestic open bar for Royal Garrafon
- Entrance to Punta Sur
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and showers
- $8 US Dock fee per person (must be paid at check-in)
- $3 US Reef protection tax per person
- Zip line ($5 USD extra)
- Need to show the printed voucher at check-in.
- Free admission for kids shorter than 90cm tall. (Only Dolphin Encounter)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs.
- What to bring: Swimsuit and towel, use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment, camera, extra money