Duration: 12 hours
Availability: Every day
Full-day Riviera Maya Tour
- The adventure begins with the arrival to the ruins of Tulum, where you have a guided tour by a bilingual guide, plus you have a free hour to walk around and relax.
- Later, we go to Cobá; here, you receive a delicious buffet meal in a restaurant. After enjoying lunch, we head out to the archaeological site of Coba and we have the opportunity to climb the highest Mayan pyramid of the Yucatan Peninsula called Nohoch Muul.
- After this visit, we also visit the beautiful Cenote, where you get to swim in the refreshing freshwater.
- To finish this fantastic Tulum and Coba tour, we move to Playa del Carmen, to see its famous 5th Avenue and you have free time to do some activity of your liking, like walk on the beach, go shopping, and visit the restaurants and bars.
- Round-trip transportation (hotel – park – hotel).
- Bilingual guide.
- Regional food buffet.
- Entrance to Tulum 2 hours
- Entrance Coba 2 hours
- Entrance to cenote. 1 hour
- Entrance to Playa Carmen 1 hour
- Bike rental ($45 maximum)
- Bring: comfortable clothes and shoes, bathing suit, change of clothes, hat and sunglasses, money for souvenirs and tips, camera, biodegradable sunblock, and biodegradable bug repellent.