Duration: 13 hours
Availability: Every day
Experience Chichen-Itza in an all-inclusive way!
Visit one of the 7 Wonders of the World in comfort!
If you want to experience Chichen Itza in an all-inclusive way, this is your tour! Enjoy exclusive transportation, great food, the experience of having your own waitress, and open bar service. We take Chichen Itza tours to another level.
A fascinating tour to the sacred city of the Mayan culture! This is an exclusive guided tour to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza and the colonial city of Valladolid.
Board our deluxe bus, featuring reclining seats, a restroom, a fridge, and air-conditioning. Ride in comfort while you enjoy a light breakfast on board, and head out to the first stop at Valladolid, where you get approximately 20 minutes to walk around and take pictures.
- After this, you board the bus again to go to the restaurant where you enjoy a gourmet all-inclusive lunch at a Mayan restaurant, with an exquisite variety of Yucatan’ specialties, as well as the best Mexican and international cuisine.
Lunch is approximately one hour. Here, you also get to see a traditional Mayan dance by some of the community villagers working at the place.
- From here, we head out to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. The total length of the stay here is of three hours, consisting of an hour and a half guided tour of Chichén Itzá and an hour and a half of free time to take photos.
- Our last stop is at the beautiful cenote where you get the chance to swim in the refreshing freshwaters after a hot day at the ruins. The bar is open on board the bus (beer, soft drinks and water) for a comfortable ride back to Cancun.
- Transportation (hotel – park – hotel).
- Light gourmet breakfast in the bus.
- Bilingual guide.
- Quick visit to Valladolid.
- Regional food buffet.
- Entrance to Chichen Itza.
- Guided tour of 1 hour at the ruins.
- Entrance to cenote.
- Unlimited drinks on bus (soft drinks, juices, coffee, bottled water and beer) and refreshing facial towels during tour.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bring: comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, biodegradable sunblock, camera, extra cash for shopping.