If you want to experience Chichen-Itza in an all-inclusive way, this is your tour! Enjoy exclusive transportation, great food, having your own waitress, and open bar service. We take Chichen-Itza tours to another level.
Duration: 13 Hours
Availability: Every day
- Ticket Promotional Ticket
Discover Chichen Itza and all of its wonders!
The Mexican Caribbean offers this fantastic adventure of the Mayan world of Chichén Itzá. Our Chichén Itzá tour guides lead you through this journey of historic areas and of course, the monumental Kukulcan’s pyramid. Enjoy Mayan history, their culture, and tasty food. Do not miss the opportunity to visit one of the world’s wonders during your Cancun vacation, and learn all about the Mayan culture in the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire.
- Board our deluxe bus, featuring reclining seats, a restroom, and air-conditioning, and ride in comfort into the city of Yucatan called Valladolid where you get about 20 minutes to walk around and take pictures.
- After this, you board the bus again to go to the restaurant where you enjoy a typical Mexican buffet lunch (salad bar, fruit, lime soup, rice, beans, suckling pig, chicken pibil, dessert) Lunch is approximately one hour. Here, you also get to see a traditional Mayan dance by some of the community villagers working at the place.
- From here, you head out to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. The total length of the stay here is of three hours, consisting of an hour and a half of a guided Chichén Itzá tour and an hour and a half of free time to take photos.
- Our last stop is at the beautiful cenote where you get the chance to swim in the refreshing freshwater after a hot day at the ruins.
- Transportation (hotel – park – hotel). Pick up time at 6:45 a.m.
- Bilingual guide.
- Quick visit to Valladolid.
- Regional food buffet.
- Entrance to Chichen Itza.
- Guided tour of 1 hour at the ruins.
- Entrance to cenote.
What’s Not Included
- Bring light and comfortable clothes, hat, biodegradable sun block lotion, camera, good walking shoes – Extra cash for shopping, etc.
- Reading material or entertainment on the bus.