The Jungle Tour is a breathtaking boat tour where you’re driving your own speedboat in the clear waters of Cancun.
Duration: 2 Hours
Availability: Available daily
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 5 - 11)
See coral reef, turtles, and fishes with a snorkeling tour
The basic snorkel tour can be enjoyed with all your family and friends. Don’t worry if you can’t swim; our experienced guides will show you how to discover this amazing underworld.
The Mexican Caribbean offers a fantastic underwater world with a unique beauty. It is recognized as one of the best places for snorkeling as it is part of the second largest coral reef in the world. Cancun, Cozumel and Riviera Maya are places frequented by lovers of these water sports. You can´t miss the chance to be one of the lucky ones to experience this.
Can you imagine a tour where you can see all the marine life surrounding Cancun?? This tour offers all that and more. You will have the opportunity to see coral reef, turtles, and fishes. Enjoy this magical landscape in the crystal clear waters of Cancún .
- Tour Guide
- Round trip transportation from any hotel in Cancun (Hotel Zone or Downtown) on a private comfortable air-conditioned van.
- Complete snorkeling gear: Special snorkeling life vest, mask, snorkel, and fins.
- Short and useful briefing-lesson: Before getting on board, people with few or no snorkeling experience are invited to take a short but useful lesson on shallow waters. You will be taught to wear the equipment properly, swim with fins, breath through the snorkel, to defog the mask and other useful tips that will make your experience much more enjoyable.
- Qualified and friendly english speaking guides.
- 3 snorkeling spots (reef, seagrass and shipwreck).
- Bottled water, shower, towels and lockers.
- Passenger insurance.
What’s Not Included
- Dock fee ($ 10.00 US tax).
- Tips (optional at your own judgement).
- Photo and video service are optional and with extra cost. We recommend to bring some money, we are sure you will want some of them.
- Swimsuit, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, dry clothes, towel and cash.